|THE WITNESSING AID FOR THE DEFENCE OF THE DEITY OF CHRIST AND SCRIPTURE|
|When sharing the Good News of the Gospel highlight the following realities|
|1. The Gospels are trustworthy historical documents - primary
All scholars (even non-Christians) admit
that Matthew, Mark and Luke were written
2. In the Gospels, Christ claims to be God in human flesh.
Matthew 11:27, John 12:45, John 10:30
3. In all four Gospels, Christ's bodily resurrection is described in great detail.
Christ's resurrection proves His claim to Deity.
4. If Christ is God, whatever He says is true.
5. Christ stated that the Old Testament was infallible. (Matthew 5:17-19)
And that the New Testament (written by Apostles or close associates
of Apostles) would be
6. The New Testament and the Old Testament contain religious, philosophical, and ethical absolutes.
Thus, these take on the character of divine or "natural"
law and remain valid even if vast numbers of human beings - or entire
societies - are foolish enough to ignore them.